You live in St Albans, you are wondering what’s on to entertain you in the evening…..Read on because we have listed some interesting events for you to choose from!
1) ST ALBANS FIREWORK SPECTACULAR – Verulamium Park – Sat 11th November
This is always an amazing event and for £10 per family ticket, it’s good value too!
Starts at 7.30 PROMPT, car parking is free and for tickets call 01727 844488
2) JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR (Andrew Lloyd Webber’s and Tim Rice’s Rock Opera) performed by the great St Albans Operatic Society (SAOS). It takes place in the St Albans Arena, Civic Square, St Albans
Runs from 9th – 13th November (7.45pm) with a Saturday Matinee 2.30pm
Phone 01727 844488 or visit www.alban-arena.co.uk SEATS – £16.50 (£10 for restricted view – a bargain!)
To find out more about the St Albans Operatic Society visit www.saos.org.uk
3) ST ALBANS BACH CHOIR – St Albans Cathedral – Sat 13th November
‘A celebration of Peter Hurford’s Birthday’
This outstanding choir will perform J S Bach’s Magnificat, Cantata no.29 and Motet-Der Geist hilft; Handel’s Organ Concerto op.4 no.4
Andrew Lucas – conductor
Tickets range from $10 – £25. Concert begins at 7.30pm
Website www.stalbanschoir.org.uk or telephone 01582 769608
4) Chekhov’s THREE SISTERS at OVO Theatre, Pudding Lane, St Albans
Directed by St Albans own Imogen De La Bere, this is a new adaptation of an all-time classic set in Russia. It promises a top cast and a fantastic evening’s entertainment with beautiful music!
Runs from 17th – 27th November at 8pm. Tickets between £7.50 – £12.50
Book online at www.ovo.org.uk or phone 07807 521436
5) Comedy with HAL CRUTTENDEN at the Maltings Arts Theatre, St Albans
‘The Times’ describes this man as hugely talented, so a good evening is promised.
Friday 12th November at 8pm. Tickets from £10.50 to £12.50. Phone 01727 844222 or email email@example.com